Village of Ingram
Ingram, established in 1885, was named after O.H. Ingram, an early pine logger and partner in the Chippewa Logging Company. Sportsmen will find supplies and potables, making Ingram a perfect stop-off point for on a hunting or fishing trip.
With its location amid prime recreational land and the Flambeau River State Forest and Rusk County Forest, the area also offers excellent hunting for white-tailed deer, ruffed grouse, pheasant and bear.
Every August, the Village sponsors Ingram Days, a two-day celebration featuring horseshoe and ball tournaments, and a Sunday Polka Mass at St. Augustine Catholic Church.